To inform our community what is going on at 'The Sustainable Science Academy, and if citizens are willing to make tangible commitments to our youth.
Name of the Higher Learning Child Development Center (Daycare Center):
Higher Learning Sustainable Science Academy No.1
Why is the child care being opened?
OUR Children are failing in school and reading on a 3rd grade level when they graduate high school; dying and being incarcerated younger and younger. It is URGENT that we teach them earlier and expose our youth to better their environment.
Why is NWIAA taking such an interest?
Women that care, share, and dare. It's a minority owned and operated business; a new generation of business women.
What's unique and difterent about Ihe Sustainable Science Academy's Higher Learning Child Development Center?
There is not another childcare facility like this offered similar to this Academy in the state of Oldahoma.
What does the Academy offer that is not offered in this community?
• Students without a learning disability will be taught how to read
• How to properly speak English and Spanish
• A clean state-of-the-art facility with an outside agriculture classroom
• Locally grown fruits and vegetables for meals
• Garden classes
• Inside Gym health exercises
• Sign language
• Partnerships with local Oklahoma City Public School District to ensure we are effectively teaching, reaching, and providing
NWIAA is partnered with Spelman and Morehouse colleges to help ensure we develop and raise new generations of community leaders that perform tangibly.